Album · 1999 · 15 Songs. Bocanada is nothing short of a dream-pop wonderland, laden with rock ’n’ roll riffage and careful string orchestration. On his second album without his bandmates from Soda Stereo, Gustavo Cerati deploys his seductive baritone and majestic guitar arpeggios to prove his unstoppable electro-rock mastery. Engaña enchants with its happy, little canned beat and sudden bursts of distortion, and Paseo Inmoral unleashes an arsenal of guitar pedals
Released June 28, 1999.
Complete your Gustavo Cerati collection. referencing Bocanada, CD, Album, 74321688432. when is this coming out on vinyl LP?
A very good album, Cerati has makes a Excellent album, it's beautiful, the experimentation in this album is very good and the samples are amazing The experience hearing this album is incredible and beautiful. 1. 3mo. EMR. 58. A trippy, sonically diverse experience that easily brings out the electronic-rock experiments of Radiohead's Ok Computer. A hidden gem from Argentina that sounds a bit dislocated today, but definitely one to touch the hearts of the 90s trip-hop aficionados.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/223 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Bocanada. Album starts at 119BPM, ends at 223BPM (+104), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Gustavo Cerati.
Bocanada by Gustavo Cerati. Uke tabs from Bocanada. More albums from Gustavo Cerati.
|7||Perdonar Es Divino||5:19|
|10||Y Si El Humo Está En Foco...||4:55|
|12||Aquí & Ahora (Los Primeros Tres Minutos)||3:54|
|13||Aquí & Ahora (Y Después)||2:37|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Copyright (c) – JJC Ediciones Musicales
- Record Company – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Published By – BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
- Recorded At – CasaSubmarina
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – Matrix Maison Rouge Studios
- Mixed At – CasaSubmarina
- Edited At – The Town House
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Argentina – 12047
- A&R – Afo Verde
- Arranged By [Simphony] – Alejandro Terán
- Composed By – Chaijale* (tracks: 3), Flavio Etcheto (tracks: 7, 14), Bochatón* (tracks: 11)
- Conductor [Symphony], Directed By, Violin – Gavyn Wright
- Design – Ros*
- Edited By – Barry Woodward
- Engineer – Peter Cobbin
- Engineer [2nd Recorder] – MacKinlay*
- Engineer [Assistant Recorder] – Barakus*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mirek Styles*
- Engineer [Mixer], Mixed By – Clive Goddard
- Engineer [Recorder] – Eduardo Bergallo
- Guest, Chorus, Sampler, Vocals – Leo García*
- Guest, Contrabass, Bass, Bass [Fretless] – Fernando Nalé
- Guest, Drums, Tambourine – Martín Carrizo
- Guest, Sampler, Chorus – Flavius Etcheto*
- Management – Daniel Kon
- Mastered By – Bunt Stafford-Clark
- Mixed By – Eduardo Bergallo (tracks: 14, 15), Gustavo Cerati (tracks: 14, 15)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Joel Gregg
- Mixed By, Producer, Composed By, Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Sampler, Loops, Strings, Drum Machine [MPC3000], Bass, Vibraphone [3D] – Gustavo Cerati
- Other [Hairstyle] – Oscar (Roho)
- Other [Photoshop] – Sofía Temperley
- Performer – The London Session Orchestra
- Photography By – Gaby Herbstein
- Scratches – Rudie Martínez
NotesFirst Edition, comes with "Sparkling" Artwork.
© JJC Ediciones
℗ & © 1999 BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
Publicado y distribuido por BMG Ariola Argentina S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43216 88432 2
|74321688432||Gustavo Cerati||Bocanada (CD, Album)||Ariola, BMG Argentina||74321688432||Argentina||1999|
|74321688432||Gustavo Cerati||Bocanada (CD, Album)||Ariola, BMG Argentina||74321688432||Argentina||Unknown|
|74321688432||Gustavo Cerati||Bocanada (CD, Album)||Ariola, BMG Argentina||74321688432||Venezuela||1999|
|888751012417||Gustavo Cerati||Bocanada (2xLP, Album, RM, Gat)||Sony Music||888751012417||Mexico||2016|
|74321688434||Gustavo Cerati||Bocanada (Cass, Album)||Ariola||74321688434||Argentina||1999|